Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 46 seconds
Wealth management is a critical component of GTC and the business needs to be have the ability to constantly view and analyse this key business area.
- Create a consolidated view of the assets under management and the measures involved.
- Market sectors and fund and asset allocation
- Ensure that wealth managers are correctly servicing clients according to portfolio allocation
- Ensure that wealth management remuneration is done correctly
- Asset allocation is able to be viewed at any level.
- Manual reporting has been eliminated
- The team has the ability to do adhoc analysis.
- All wealth managers can analyse how they are servicing their client as well as how their portfolio is performing
Scope of Engagement
- Business Intelligence Developer/s
- Business Intelligence Analyst/s
- Project Manager/s
- Database (MSSQL)
- 1 QlikView Model designed and developed that provides full coverage for the Assets Under Management allowing the .
- Adhoc Models created for different business propositions